1. Children need to commit a minimum of 5 hours per week. This project is suitable for the age of 8 to 12 years old.
2. Our PLA (Personalized Learning Advisor) will guide the children through Skype three times a week for 30 minutes. She will also support through messaging / mail throughout the project time.
3. We will schedule the interactive session on mutual consent of PLA (Personalized Learning Advisor) & children.
4. The project will take 4 to 5 weeks.
5. During the entire time, we will try to understand the children better and change our approach accordingly.
6. It will be really helpful if parents convey the importance of learning life skills and continue the project in spite of struggles.
7. The whole program will be in English.
8. Our PLAs (Personalized Learning Advisor) are expert in communicating with empathy and creating highly challenging but low threat environment for learning these skills. So feel free to start the program at the earliest.
9. After registering with the details, we will send you Project Execution Form, which needs to be printed and has to be maintained for the whole project time.
10. Your first session will start after confirming the schedule by sending the project confirmation form.
11. After the end of the project, if you feel it works for your child, you can take up next project by paying to our services.